SEARCH

sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

My son
In 1999 When I had 25 years old, I was in the last year of my first career, my girlfriend also she was in the last year of her career.We hadn´t anything just love.One day my girlfriend told me that probably she was pregnant, I felt to scare because I didn´t know what would happen with our life.These year was not easy because we might say to our parents I think it was one of thing most difficult that I did, in those days my father in law was stric to as because will we was studing in spite of all we had happened we was happy.Saturday,17th 2000 He was born,when I saw him It was amazing furthermore I was at hospital in those moments that he was born, his red hairs were like copper his white skin as the milk and his big eyes, he was a beautiful baby in those moment we become a family, after that we finished our career we had looked for a job in spite of that our situation was worst but in a few week I found a work and my girlfriend also and all become better, after 8 month we got married then we began to live together.During this nine years has been good our son has arrived to be the focus of all our attention, nowadays he go to the school and he is in four grade, he is a very good student, he enjoys play football when I try to describing to my son I feel many beautiful things like emotion, passion and of course love ,to my wife and me he is our treasure because we have just one son, on the other hand in the last 6 years we haven´t could have more children but we trusth on God and just we have to love him.

3 comentarios:

  1. yes my son always says what happens deal with him my relationships is good.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A man comes in to the library and he asks to the librarian, he said "Lady where can I find the book- man, a perfect being "
    and she said " well, at the end of the corridor is category of fiction ciences"


    another one


    In a office there is an advertisement and it said "we need an employee". A man see the advertisement and he comes in to the office and he said "I saw the advertisement and I want the charge"
    In the office a woman told him we need a person that speaks two languages
    the man replies I know that!!! I speak spanish and french
    the woman said " whoow do you speak french?"
    yes yes said the man
    but this is English!!! said the woman
    Then I speak three

    ResponderEliminar