WC
A couple of years ago one Friday my family and I had a party, these day the grandfather was of birthday. These moment was very important by the whole family, because the men was 80 years.I was working in Santiago and the party was in Rancagua then I went out to the company at 7:00 o´clock, my wife was wainting me on the train station and she had the ticket at 7:45 pm .The party started at 9:00 o´clock, we had a few time by tavelling and arrive on time to the party, I should across all the city by travelling. when I went out of the office,I forgot to go to the bathroom.....I need to go to the bathroom, I thought. When I arrived to the train station, I said to my wife wait me because I needed to go the wc and she said "please quicky because is too late",the wc needed a coin, I bougth the coin and I came in, I didn´t read announce for that reason I didn´t realised that the wc was the ladies. when I finished, I herad a female voices and those moment I felt panic and I tought they won´t belived that I had make a terrible mistake.For that reason I have to go out fast of here , I thought. Meanwhile my wife was waiting me and the hours was running. I thought if I dont´t go out probably we´ll lost the train. I took breath and I went out there, two women was looking themself in the mirror and one of the woman said" hello" and I said hello but with my deep voice and they looked again the mirror immediately they turned back so, I had disappeared there.
sucker
ResponderEliminar